We Focus On Results That Put Your Business Ahead
At Isenberg & Hewitt, PC, our business litigation and commercial collections group has been privileged to counsel and litigate on behalf of businesses of all sizes, from startups and family businesses to publicly held multinational corporations.
No matter the size of your business, our goal is to help you reach the best possible outcome to your legal matter. Whether your issue involves proactive consultation or full-scale litigation, our lawyers are ready to protect and advance your interests.
Our senior attorneys have extensive experience with a broad range of commercial matters, having held senior leadership positions at a real estate investment company and an international, publicly traded private security agency, respectively.
Providing Legal Services To You And Your Business
We provide comprehensive business law services that address all legal needs — from initial formation to complex litigation — of emerging and established companies. As such, our advice and representation encompass:
- Commercial collections: such as business collections, foreign judgments, guidance for credit managers and collecting judgments
- Litigating business disputes: including matters related to contract breaches, nonsolicitation and noncompete agreements, commercial landlord-tenant disputes, partnership and shareholder disputes, and insurance litigation
- Intellectual property: such as trademarks, trade names and trade secrets, and patent prosecution and patent litigation
- Forming a business: all forms of business entities, including limited liability companies (LLCs), S corporations, C corporations and limited liability partnerships (LLPs)
- Contract preparation and review: including operating agreements and shareholder contracts, profit sharing agreements, distribution agreements, license agreements, purchase and sale agreements, restrictive covenants, confidentiality agreements and commercial leases
Learn more about our services and how our decades of experience benefit our clients by viewing the Cases Of Interest page.
Talk To Us About The Legal Needs Of Your Business Today
We understand the challenges you face when it comes to owning and operating a business and we are here to help. Let us guide you through the complex laws involved in forming, growing and protecting your company today.