Ryan L. Isenberg
Admitted to the State Bar of Georgia in 2001, Ryan Isenberg has been litigating and trying cases in state and federal courts for more than 20 years. His practice primarily focuses on complex litigation involving trademarks, copyrights, partnership and corporate governance disputes, and creditor’s rights.
In addition to representing businesses and investors in complex business disputes, Ryan has represented international recording artists, record labels, fashion houses and movie distributors in their intellectual property disputes and he has successfully represented banks and other creditors in pursuing hidden or transferred assets. He also supports the firm’s other lawyers and practice areas whenever needed as he has litigated dozens, if not hundreds, of personal injury cases.
He’s a member of the American Bar Association Sections of Business Law and Litigation and the Business Law and Creditor's Rights sections of the State Bar of Georgia.
Notable recent results:
- Obtained dismissal of copyright claims against Sony Music, UMG Recordings and Capital Music Group.
- Obtained dismissal of copyright claims on behalf of Rae Sremmurd.
- Obtained declaratory judgment relief on behalf of movie distributor, Maverick Entertainment
- Obtained summary judgment and an award of attorney’s fees on behalf of search engine 4Internet.
- 2018 Advanced Debt Collection
- Has moderated, chaired, and/or spoken at numerous American Bar Association Conferences.
Ryan and his wife, Jennifer, live on a farm outside of Atlanta where they have rescued and care for retired racehorses, chickens, dogs and a turkey.
Areas Of Practice
- Intellectual Property Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Creditor's Rights
- Georgia, 2001
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Georgia
- U.S. Court of Appeals 7th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals 10th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit
- Georgia State University College of Law, Atlanta, Georgia
- J.D. - 2001
- Honors: cum laude
- Georgia State University
- B.B.A. Management - 1997
- Trademarks and the Internet, (32 UWLA L. Rev. 227) UWLA Law Review Symposium, 2001
- Co-Author of the ADR Deskbook for the Business Lawyer published by the ABA.
Classes / Seminars
- 2006 Advanced Debt Collection seminar, ICLE Georgia
Professional Associations And Memberships
- American Bar Association, Section of Business Law, Member
- State bar of Georgia, Business Law and Creditor's Rights Sections, Member