Protecting Your Important Business Interests
Shareholder agreements and operating agreements define the way in which a business will be owned and run. Well-structured agreements serve to establish smooth operations and to minimize the chance of disruptive and costly disputes. As with other business contracts, the substance of shareholder agreements and operating agreements will vary depending on the type of business involved and the objectives of the shareholders.
If you are a business owner or shareholder, having the help of an experienced business lawyer is indispensable in preparing agreements that will protect your interests and the health of the business itself. At Isenberg & Hewitt, PC, we are highly skilled in the formation of corporations and other entities, as well as in the development of shareholder agreements, operating agreements and other important business contracts.
We Can Help You Work Out All The Details
If you are starting a business or fortifying an existing venture, our experienced business attorneys can help you:
- Address essential matters of ownership structure, management and capitalization
- Outline and describe specifics about how and where your business will operate
- Prevent and deal with internal disputes
- Handle business litigation related to breach of contract, partnership disputes and other matters
- Devise bylaws and structure annual meetings
- Establish and protect trademarks, trade names, trade secrets, patents and other intellectual properties
Take Advantage Of Our Services To Achieve Your Business Goals
We want to help your new or existing business grow and thrive. For this reason, our attorneys offer their services when it comes to navigating complex shareholder laws. Over the years, we have helped many businesses achieve their goals, we can help yours.