Your Injury Case And Its Outcome Matters To Us
At Isenberg & Hewitt, PC, our attorneys are dedicated to holding negligent individuals and corporations accountable for the damage they cause to innocent people.
Since our firm’s inception, we have helped hundreds of injured people and their families recover financial compensation and gain closure through civil litigation in both state and federal courts. We primarily represent clients in Atlanta and throughout Georgia, but have also litigated cases in Colorado, Ohio, Nevada, Texas, Tennessee, and South Carolina and West Virginia.
Your recovery from a personal injury lawsuit may include compensation for medical costs, lost income, physical pain, psychological suffering or wrongful death. As your attorneys, our goal is to help you get the best results as soon as possible.
Holding The Wrongdoers Accountable
We represent injured individuals in the Atlanta area and throughout the country in all types of personal injury and wrongful death cases, including:
- Crime victim compensation: Our firm is a nationally renowned resource for those who have been victims of ATM assaults, police misconduct, sexual assault and other criminal acts.
- Premises liability: We are well-versed in claims involving property owner negligence. We have achieved many successful results for those who have been harmed on property owned by other person or commercial entities.
- Serious and catastrophic injuries: Our attorneys are adept at resolving complex cases involving severe injuries or the loss of a loved one due to traumatic brain injuries (TBI), gunshot and stab wounds, loss of limb, paralysis, spinal cord damage and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
- Motor vehicle accidents: From straightforward car accidents on local roads to complex, multivehicle truck accidents on interstate highways, our innovative litigation strategies can help.
- Nursing home and hospital neglect: If a loved one suffers from bedsores, malnutrition, dehydration or any other signs of neglect, reach out to us immediately.
Our dedication to legal excellence has led to many favorable results for our clients and allows us to provide exceptional representation to those who have been harmed by someone else’s negligence.
Pursuing Full Compensation For Your Accident-Related Injury or if you are the victim of an Injury Related to A crime
Call 770-901-2666 or complete our online contact form today for a free consultation with our proven injury law advocates.
Our lawyers will give you our honest feedback and make sure you understand your legal rights and options. If we pursue a claim or lawsuit on your behalf, we will keep you informed of the developments in your case and make sure your questions are answered throughout the process.