Justice For Victims Of Serious & Catastrophic Injuries
If you have been seriously injured or a loved one was killed in a car, truck or motorcycle accident or because of a crime or any act of negligence, we understand that you may be dealing with many difficult matters and situations. If that accident or crime involved negligence on the part of a property owner, manager or another person, you have certain legal rights that are important to understand. These rights may include payment by the negligent party or wrongdoer to cover your medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering or wrongful death.
Pursuing Compensation For The Seriously Injured
Call our Atlanta law office today at 770-901-2666 to schedule a free consultation with an attorney who will fight for your rights. You may also contact us online and we will respond to your message as soon as possible.
Brain Injury, Spinal Cord Damage And Loss Of Limb Representation
The Atlanta law firm of Isenberg & Hewitt, PC, has been fighting for the rights of injured people and their families for more than 25 years. Our experienced lawyers have won compensation for many people who have suffered:
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI) and other injuries resulting from head trauma
- Gunshot injuries and stab wounds from assaults and robberies
- Loss of limbs, loss of vision, loss of hearing and other life-changing injuries
- Spinal cord damage, including injuries that cause paralysis, paraplegia or quadriplegia
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), depression and other mental health problems as a result of a crime or serious accident
- Wrongful death in an accident or a crime
Our firm has successfully handled personal injury and premises liability cases of all kinds, and we are extremely knowledgeable about how the liability of property owners or other parties will affect a lawsuit.
A Catastrophic Injuries Lawyer To Fight For You
Isenberg & Hewitt, PC, provides a free consultation to accident and assault victims and their families. We know how to hold parties responsible when negligence or improper security leads to serious injury. Contact us online today or call 770-901-2666 to discuss your situation with an experienced Georgia lawyer.
We are MARTA-accessible.