Harriet C. Isenberg is an Atlanta native who has been a member of the Georgia Bar since 1985. She is a licensed real estate broker and former Vice President and General Counsel for Globe Security Systems, Inc., one of the largest private security companies in existence at the time.
Ms. Isenberg is a charter member and multi-term chair of the Creditor's Rights section of the State Bar of Georgia. She is a member of the Commercial Law League of America, a director and president of the Apartment Vendors Association, and a member of the Construction Credit Group [of Atlanta]. She is a charter member of Georgia Creditors Council, which is a legislative action group concerning creditors rights. She is a frequent lecturer on the subject of creditor's rights and represented the prevailing party in the Georgia Court of Appeals in a case that established the law in Georgia regarding when attorneys fees may be awarded. Ms. Isenberg focuses her practice on matters of commercial collections.
Areas Of Practice
- Commercial Collections
- Georgia, 1985
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Georgia, 1985
- Atlanta Law School, Atlanta, Georgia
- J.D. - 1984
- Fort Lauderdale College, Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Wheat Enterprises, Inc. v. Redi-Floors, Inc., 231 Ga.App. 853
- Fresh Floors, Inc. v. Forest Cambridge Apartments, LLC, 257 Ga.App. 270
- Redi-Floors, Inc. v. Sonenberg Company, 254 Ga.App. 615
- North Georgia Brick Company
- Parker Young Construction, Inc.
- Redi-Floors, Inc.
- Frequent Lecturer, Creditor's Rights and Represented the Prevailing Party in the Georgia Court of Appeals
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Georgia Creditors Council, Charter Member
- Multi-Term Chair of the Creditor's Rights Section, Member
- State Bar of Georgia, Member, 1985 to 1985
- Commercial Law League of America, Member
- Apartment Vendors Association, President
- Construction Credit Group [of Atlanta], Member
Past Employment Positions
- Globe Security Systems, V.P., Legal, 1987 to 1989