Treating Slip-And-Fall Injuries Seriously
Accidents can happen at any time. Some of these accidents simply cannot be prevented. However, many accidents happen because of preventable unsafe conditions. In these cases, you have the right to seek compensation for damages you have suffered.
If you or a loved one was hurt because of someone else’s negligence, the Atlanta-based attorneys at Isenberg & Hewitt, PC, can help you. We can represent you in pursuing compensation for medical bills, property damage, lost past and future wages, pain and suffering, psychological damage, or loss of life.
Call our Atlanta law office today at 770-901-2666 to schedule a free consultation with an Atlanta slip-and-fall injury attorney. You may also contact us online and we will respond to your message as soon as possible.
Experienced Premises Liability Attorneys Protecting Your Rights
Owners and managers of properties are responsible for keeping their spaces safe, and they can be held accountable when someone gets hurt because of their negligence. Situations in which an injured person sues a property owner or manager for financial compensation are often referred to as slip-and-fall/trip-and-fall cases, and we are highly experienced at handling these incidents.
The following are examples of the types of cases we handle:
- Injuries occurring on slippery, wet, icy or uneven surfaces
- Injuries resulting from broken tiles, cracks in pavement, uneven carpet or flooring, and poorly maintained street surfaces
- Accidents that happen because of poor lighting or visibility
- Injuries on staircases and stairways, including those related to broken stairs or missing or broken handrails
- Accidents on elevators and escalators
- Falls that occur in shopping centers, malls, store parking lots, parking ramps and garages
- Injuries suffered from falling objects or dangerous conditions in grocery stores, near construction sites and in other locations
Common injuries caused by slip-and-fall accidents include broken bones, joint damage, damage to the hips, neck injuries, spinal cord damage, and muscle or ligament tears.
Do Not Take Premises Liability Cases Lightly
Isenberg & Hewitt, PC, provides a free consultation to accident victims and their families. With a long history of success representing those who have been hurt on private and public property, our lawyers have the knowledge and experience to hold property owners and managers responsible when they fail to maintain safety on their premises. Contact our Sandy Springs, Georgia, law office online or call 770-901-2666 to discuss your case.
We are MARTA-accessible.