Were You Injured In A Stairway Accident?
Experienced Georgia Stairway Injury Lawyers
A trip or a fall on stairs can produce serious injuries. Sometimes an accidental fall cannot be prevented, but in some situations, injuries occur because property owners failed to maintain safe conditions on their stairways. When these owners neglect to do so, people who are injured can be eligible for compensation to cover medical bills, lost past and future income, pain and suffering, or wrongful death.
Call our Atlanta law office today at 770-901-2666 to schedule a free consultation with an Atlanta stair accident lawyer. You may also contact us online and we will respond to your message as soon as possible.
Stairway Accidents Can Cause Significant Damage
If you or a loved one was seriously injured on a flight of stairs, the attorneys of Isenberg & Hewitt, PC, can advise you regarding your legal rights and options, which may include filing a personal injury lawsuit. Our experienced Atlanta lawyers represent injured people and their families in cases involving:
- Improper stair design and construction, which causes dangerous stairwells. This can relate to the pitch or height of stairways and result in safety code violations.
- Inadequate or broken lighting that leads to accidents on dark stairs
- Maintenance and repair problems, including wet or slippery stairs
- Missing or broken railings
- Broken or cracked tiles on stairs
- Stairs with uneven or ripped carpeting
- Stores, shopping centers, restaurants and other commercial establishments
- Serious and catastrophic injuries, including back, neck and head injuries
Every accident situation is different. We can help you understand whether filing a personal injury claim will make sense for you.
Contact An Experienced Premises Liability Attorney For Serious Stairway Falls
Isenberg & Hewitt, PC, provides a free consultation to accident and assault victims and their families. We know how to hold property owners responsible when their negligence leads to an injury. Contact our Georgia personal injury law firm online today or call 770-901-2666 to discuss your case with an experienced Georgia attorney.
We are MARTA-accessible.