Atlanta Nursing Home Abuse & Neglect Advocates
Helping Residents Of Assisted Living Homes Protect Their Rights
Nursing homes and hospitals are paid to care for and treat people in need, but when they neglect their important responsibilities, patients and residents can be seriously injured. Health care providers can be held accountable when someone doesn’t receive adequate care, is abused or gets hurt because of their negligence. These claims can result in financial compensation to address medical needs, physical and psychological pain and suffering, and wrongful death.
Call our Atlanta law office today at 770-901-2666 to schedule a free consultation with an experienced elder abuse injury attorney. You may also contact us online, and we will respond to your message as soon as possible.
Elder Abuse And Neglect Injury Attorneys: Bedsores And Physical Abuse
If you are concerned about neglectful or abusive treatment that was provided to you or a loved one, our firm can help. Our Atlanta nursing home abuse attorneys are highly experienced with the neglectful treatment of the elderly, and we can advise you regarding your legal rights and options in cases involving:
- Failure to provide proper nutrition or personal care or to correctly administer medication
- Bedsores, also known as decubitus ulcers or pressure sores, which can become infected and cause tissue damage and infection. Bedsores are often the result of neglectful care in nursing homes
- Physical and sexual abuse of residents or patients
- Abusive or inappropriate treatment of patients or clients in psychiatric, residential and day treatment facilities
- Inadequate supervision of residents and patients, including Alzheimer’s patients who wander off or leave the premises and suffer injuries or death
Every situation is different. If you are considering taking legal action against a hospital or care facility, we can review your circumstances and represent you in litigation, if appropriate.
A Compassionate Nursing Home/Hospital Neglect Injury Attorney
Isenberg & Hewitt, PC, provides a free consultation to accident, assault and negligence victims and their families. Our attorneys have been successful at holding hospitals and nursing homes accountable when they neglect the needs of patients and residents. Contact our law office online or call 770-901-2666 to discuss your case with an experienced Georgia lawyer.
We are MARTA-accessible.