Premises Liability Cases – What To Expect
The law firm of Isenberg & Hewitt, PC, focuses significant resources on helping premises liability victims hold negligent property owners accountable for their actions. We work hard to quickly obtain the results our clients need and are never satisfied until they receive full and fair compensation for their injuries.
We understand the importance of replacing lost wages, covering medical expenses and being reimbursed for any additional pain and suffering our clients endure. Speak to us today to learn how we can help you receive maximum compensation for your slip-and-fall, ATM assault, parking lot or other premises liability claim.
Call our Atlanta law office today at 770-901-2666 to schedule a free consultation with our experienced premises liability lawyers. You may also contact us online and we will respond to your message as soon as possible.
What To Expect During Your Premises Liability Injury Case
For many clients, their free consultation with our firm is the first time they are learning what goes into a premises liability action. To help you understand what you can expect, please review the general outline of premises liability litigation:
- You will first meet with us at our offices to discuss your situation. We will answer any initial questions you might have, and we will begin collecting evidence and investigating your claim.
- We will then draft all of the necessary documents to begin your case.
- At the appropriate time, we will present a detailed demand on your behalf in an effort to obtain a prompt and appropriate settlement or resolution of your claims.
- We will aggressively negotiate with the opposing side to see if a fair financial settlement can be reached. We will keep you informed of any settlement offers, provide our recommendations and advise you to accept an offer only if it reflects just compensation for the injuries you or your loved one suffered. We will not settle any case until you have accepted and authorized a resolution of your claims.
- If an agreement cannot be reached during negotiations, then your case will be properly prepared for trial. At Isenberg & Hewitt, PC, we are skilled and experienced litigators and we are always prepared to take your case before a judge or jury.
- At this time, we will obtain all necessary paperwork or evidence the other side has available.
- The opposing side might file motions before your case reaches trial. We will vigorously defend against any inappropriate motions and protect your right to compensation.
- Our attorneys will be at your side during the entire litigation process. You are never alone and we will keep you informed of the status of your case as it proceeds through the process.
Our attorneys will be available to answer any questions you have throughout your case or address any concerns that might arise. Since 1985, we have built an impressive record of success in premises liability cases and look forward to helping you get the justice you deserve.
How To Find An Assault And Robbery Victim Lawyer
We provide free, no-obligation consultations to all premises liability injury clients. Please contact our firm online today or call 770-901-2666 to discuss your situation with one of our Atlanta lawyers.
We are MARTA-accessible.