Your Resolution For A Contract Breach
Conflict Over A Contract? Consult Us Today.
Contract disputes can take many forms, but they typically boil down to one party’s contention that another party didn’t keep its end of an arrangement or deal. If your interests have been violated by another business or if you are being sued for violation of a contractual obligation, it is important to have experienced legal representation.
At Isenberg & Hewitt, PC, we help protect our clients’ interests in breach of contract cases of various kinds, offering strategic advocacy geared toward helping them reach the best possible outcomes as efficiently and cost-effectively as possible. Leveraging more than 25 years of relevant experience with commercial contract matters, we can help you resolve your dispute through litigation.
We Put Our Negotiation And Courtroom Skills To Work For You
Our attorneys are skilled at using a variety of negotiation modalities and courtroom interventions to get results. Our work often involves providers or users of products, services or financing. We have handled litigation matters such as:
- Commercial lease problems and landlord-tenant disputes such as those involving unpaid rent, property maintenance and other issues with commercial spaces
- Defaults on promissory notes and lending-related disputes
- Construction contracts
- Contract disputes related to the purchase of building materials and other goods
- Service agreements and accounts with businesses such as construction companies; apartment vendors; HVAC, plumbing, electrical and maintenance companies; uniform suppliers; and fire and water restoration companies
- Commercial collection matters in which traditional efforts have proven unsuccessful
Resolving Your Dispute May Require An Attorney
When someone refuses to keep their end of the bargain or accuses you of not keeping yours, the best route is to speak with an attorney.