Protecting Your Rights As A Creditor
The law allows creditors to sue debtors in their efforts to be made whole. Obtaining a judgment against a commercial debtor is an important step in recovering what you are owed but completing the collection process successfully calls for the help of an experienced collection attorney.
At Isenberg & Hewitt, PC, our Georgia attorneys have been representing clients in obtaining judgments and executing post-judgment collections for more than 25 years. Our mission is to provide aggressive, cost-effective services that protect the financial integrity of your business. We offer extensive experience in collections representation on behalf of:
- Vendors serving the multifamily housing industry, including floor covering companies, turnkey businesses, plumbing and electrical companies, HVAC providers and landscaping specialists
- Temporary personnel companies and staffing agencies with unpaid accounts
- Banks and commercial lenders working to mitigate losses
- Construction firms, contractors and suppliers
- Out-of-state creditors with foreign judgments against Georgia businesses
We Have An Effective And Ethical Approach To Collections
Our firm assists clients in all aspects of the collection process, working to help them recover what is owed, plus attorney fees when possible. We are highly experienced in representing creditors who have judgments but have been unable to collect their debt. Our services include:
- Filing suit in Georgia courts to expedite the collection of receivables
- Managing post-judgment collections activity, including the garnishment of bank accounts and the levying of personal property
- Domesticating foreign judgments on behalf of out-of-state creditors
Our firm has earned an outstanding reputation among creditors and debtors for our effective and ethical collections work. Our debt collection practices always encompass an appropriate, but aggressive, course of action designed to deliver results.
Reclaim Your Funds In A Timely Manner
Having unclaimed debt can hurt your company in the long run. For this reason, it is imperative for you to work with an attorney who can help you collect on your open accounts as soon as possible.
Contact us for helping to collect any judgments owed to you today. For more information regarding our collection services, call 770-901-2666. Our lawyers will be happy to answer your questions.