Unable To Agree With Your Business Partners Or Shareholders?
The interaction of humans inevitably brings conflict, and business partnerships are no exception. Many disagreements between business partners and shareholders can be resolved without legal guidance, but some cannot. Particularly in situations in which a business is being dissolved, a partnership is in doubt or ownership is changing, a good lawyer is indispensable.
If you have a serious dispute that concerns philosophical differences, problems with an agreement, breach of fiduciary duty or misconduct, get representation from an experienced attorney who can help you protect your rights and interests. At Isenberg & Hewitt, PC, our business lawyers have extensive, relevant experience with commercial disagreements of all kinds, including those that culminate in mediation, arbitration and litigation in the state of Georgia.
Resolve Your Dispute As Fairly, Painlessly And Inexpensively As Possible
We can help you resolve your partnership or shareholder dispute in an effective and cost-efficient manner, with an eye toward equitable and fair outcomes. Our attorneys will work with you to identify the core elements in your business dispute and help you find solutions with regard to:
- Business dissolution and business succession — deciding which partners or shareholders will get what
- Disagreements within shareholder groups, investment partnerships, general partnerships, limited partnerships or limited liability partnerships in Georgia
- Changes that need to be made to contracts and documents
- Trademark and trade secret infringement matters and other intellectual property conflicts
- Questions of impropriety or wrongdoing
- Liability concerns and lawsuits against a partnership, business or practice
See How An Attorney Can Help You Defend Your Position Today
Your vision for your company may not always align with your business partners or the shareholders. While these matters can and do resolve peacefully, involving a lawyer to support you in more intense disputes is not unreasonable.
Reach out to us for the representation you need to defend your stance today. Call 770-901-2666 to schedule a consultation with us at our Sandy Springs office or send us your questions and concerns online. Let us help you obtain the resolution you seek.