We Can Litigate All Manner Of Disputes Affecting Your Business
Business disputes arise in many contexts, and they can involve a wide array of issues. Where litigation is concerned, what most disagreements have in common is that something commercially important is at stake and that third-party assistance is needed to resolve the problem.
From our perspective, success in business litigation is a matter of being thoroughly prepared, experienced and willing to fight for the best interests of a client. If you need the help of an attorney well-versed in complex business law to resolve a dispute, we can help you protect your interests in negotiations and in court.
We Have The Aggressive And Strategic Representation You Need
At Isenberg & Hewitt, PC, our experienced trial attorneys provide aggressive, strategic representation that gets results. We represent our clients in commercial litigation involving:
- Matters involving the breach of a contract
- Disputes between a commercial landlord and tenant, as well as other real estate matters
- Noncompete agreements, nonsolicitation contracts and other employment matters
- Disputes between shareholders and partners related to ownership and equity sharing of business ventures
- Trademark issues, trade names and trade secret litigation related to the protection of proprietary assets
- Patent and intellectual property litigation
- Commercial collections, including judgment collections, foreign judgment domestication and other issues that require the assistance of an experienced collection attorney
- Foreclosure actions on behalf of banks and lenders
Our litigation practice is diverse, encompassing numerous areas of business and civil law. We are proactive and will pursue the best possible result in your case and keep you informed throughout the process.
You Have Options, We Have The Advice.
When it comes to your company, you hope to avoid disputes whenever possible. But no matter how careful you are, serious conflict may call for legal action.
For advice on litigation matters impacting your business, contact our Sandy Springs office today. Call 770-901-2666 or email us to schedule your consultation. Our lawyers can answer your questions and help you understand your options for moving forward.